This report should adhere to a more formal lab report structure. You can see what that entails here.
1. Your report should include a description of the experiment you devised to determine the two indices of refraction. You should discuss how confident you are in the measurement, and what basis you have for saying they are the same or different.
2. Find a table of n values on the internet and see if you can determine the exact type of material.
3. Make sure to include a ray diagram showing how you produced the images.
1. Calculate the magnification of your telescope.
2. Draw a ray diagram of the telescope.
3. Record images like the globe image above to check the magnification values that you obtain analytically.